What are Cookies?
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent along with pages from this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored therein can be sent back to our servers or those of the relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
What are scripts?
A script is a piece of programming code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (also pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a site that is used to map traffic on a site. To do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we ensure that you can visit our website more easily. In this way, for example, you do not have to enter the same information every time you visit our website and it is possible, among other things, that the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to ensure that our website matches the wishes of our visitors as closely as possible. We gain insight into the use of our website through statistics cookies. We ask for your permission to place statistics cookies
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, which are used to create user profiles for the purpose of displaying advertisements or tracking the user across this or various websites for similar marketing purposes.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: you can submit a request to view the data we process about you.
- Right to rectification and completion: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you give us permission to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that permission and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request all your personal data from the Controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another Controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this, unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
Enabling and disabling and deleting cookies
You can delete cookies automatically or manually via your internet browser. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. More information about these possibilities can be found in the instructions of the Help function of your browser.
Please note: our website may not work optimally if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your permission when you visit our websites again.