What is ChouChou?
In what amounts can I order ChouChou?
How do I place an order?
De onderstaande stappen geven aan hoe jij ChouChou rosé kunt bestellen:
1. Go to www.chouchou.wine and select the amount of bottles you would like to order.
2. On our website you can order rosé by adding the desired amounts to the cart.
3. The cart can be found on the top right of your screen. In the cart a sum of the products you have selected can be found.
4. You accept our general conditions and confirm that you are over 18 years old. You continue with your order. In the end, you can finalize your order.
5. Thereafter, you are asked to fill out your delivery details. These details are essential for your order to arrive to your destination.
6. Do you have a voucher? Put the voucher code into the bar on the left next to the voucher button.
7. Now you are being forwarded to the payment process. Your shipping costs will be calculated and the total amount of your order will be shown at the bottom of the page. You have a few options to pay for your order: Apple Pay, PayPal, IDeal, Google Pay or credit card (Visa and Maestro). When you choose the credit card option, the amount will be charged after delivery of your order. You will be forwarded to the website of your chosen payment method to complete the transaction.
8. When the transaction is completed you will directly receive a confirmation in your email with an overview of your order. We will start to process your order.
How much shipping costs do I pay?
The amount of shipping costs for delivering bottles of ChouChou can be found in the cart at the moment of payment. Orders can be delivered to addresses in The Netherlands and Belgium.
Shipping costs for a delivery in The Netherlands is €5,95 – For orders of at least 6 bottles (€90) shipping will be free. Shipping costs for a delivery in Belgium is €12,45 – For orders of at least 6 bottles (€90) shipping will be free.
Shipping costs include handling, packaging and postage. We recommend ordering all desired products at once. We cannot combine 2 separate orders which means for each order shipping costs will be charged. Your order will be sent out on your risk, however we take explicit care of fragile materials. Our boxes are large enough to protect your ordered products well for delivery.
Are all prices on the web shop including tax?
Yes, all shown prices in our web shop include tax and are therefore consumer prices.
What payment methods can I choose from?
Is my order well received?
When can I expect my order to arrive?
I filled out a wrong delivery address. What do I do now?
How can I change my address details?
When you finalized your order, you can still change your delivery details directly after placing your order by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work with an automized system. After your order has been processed, we can no longer change the address. Therefore, always keep in mind that there is a change that we can no longer change the delivery details anymore.
How can I cancel my order?
Oh no, have you changed your mind? Or did something go wrong? Because we work with a fully automized system, there is a changed that we cannot cancel your order anymore. Send us an email as soon as possible after you placed your order to: email@example.com.
We will try our best to help you. In case you order is already on its way, you can always send the order back. Read more about this on our page ‘Return and Right of Withdrawal’.
What if my order arrives when I am not at home?
You will be kept up to date via email about the delivery of your order. You will receive an email with a track and trace link of your order. Keep an eye on this to make sure you’re informed when your order will be delivered. In case DHL might not be able to deliver your package because you are not at home, your package will be send to the nearest DHL Parcel Shop. This is because the package can only be delivered to the given address. Also, you are required to provide a legitimate ID to proof you are over 18 and can legally accept a package with alcohol-containing products.
Through the link of the track and trace you will informed about this. You are required to pick up the package within 7 days at the designated DHL Parcel Shop. If the package is not picked up within 7 days, it will automatically be returned to us. After that you’re order will be processed as a return and you will have to order again on our website.
How can I return ChouChou?
What a pity that you want to send ChouChou back!
You can purchase a return label at your own expense via this link from DHL .
As soon as you do not meet the following requirements, we can apply a reduction in value:
- The product must be undamaged.
- The product has to be in original packaging and has to be unopened.
Time to return:
i. Within 14 days of receipt without prior notice, or
ii. Within 14 days of receipt inform us of the withdrawal and then return it within 14 days after that notification.
We will refund the entire purchase amount as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days, after receipt of the cancellation notice. However, we will wait until we have received the return before refunding the amount. If this is not done within 14 days, proof of return to the return address below is sufficient. If the return has arrived at our warehouse, you will be notified and we will refund your purchase amount within 14 days.
The return address for returning the product is:
3313 LC Dordrecht
My order arrived damaged. What to do?
How do I get in contact with customer support?
If you would like to contact us with a question about a product or an order, you can do so via the contact form on the website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We aim to answer your email within 48 hours.
If you have a question about where your package is, it is best to contact DHL customer service .
How can I sell ChouChou in my own (hospitality) business?
Do you have a hospitality business or wine trade? Mail us to email@example.com or call us at 06-25204556 and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Where can I leave a complaint?
If you have a complaint about our products or our service, you can contact us via the contact form or via firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a substantive response from us within 48 hours of receipt of your complaint. If you are not satisfied with the handling of your complaint, you can also submit it to the Thuiswinkel Disputes Committee ( www.sgc.nl ) or to this Disputes Committee via the European ODR Platform ( https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ odr/ ).